belfast giants v.s newcastle vipers

Saturday 20 March 2010

So today was my mums birthday and looking at the title you might think she likes ice hockey, your wrong. Here's the story. For Christmas my aunt gave me and my family flexi tickets and we never used them, until today, the semi finals. My mum was dreading it and when we got there she hated it, so did everyone else in my family, so they all made me leave. I'm still trying to find out the score. And i forgot to mention on the way up we stopped in glengormley to get a kfc and i left my sunglasses in their bathroom. we didn't realise until we finished sofa shopping. were getting my mum a sofa for mothers day and her birthday. So thats really all that happened.

DorksomeDevil.x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2008 Dorkk. | DezembroI by TNB

This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates