havent been on in a while

Saturday 30 January 2010


sorry bout that, i actually was on i just didnt know what to post, ino stupid reason but well. So yea im back. Possibly someones stealing my stuff or im just losing loads of it. No someones stealing it. Im pretty sure. (that usually means im guessing, but not in this case , i think) Ive a duster hockey thing tomorrow at like 10:30. (im not usually up at this time, more like 2 or 1:30 if your lucky)I hate hockey. ino hates a strong word but i really do. (sorry hockey people) Surprisingly im quite good. Probably cause i like hitting people. I take fencing, its not as fun as it looks its funner. I hit this guy like last week on the shoulder and he fell and hit the ground. It was kinda funny in a kinda mean way(i hope he dosent see this, though i doubt he will) My sister thinks ive caught a real fairy. I got a birdcadge (even though i dont have a bird) Its green and made in china (like most things)Its a decoration but its cool ill post pics dont worry. (if i forget which i probably will im sorry) I didnt forget (as you can see).

dorksome devil

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2008 Dorkk. | DezembroI by TNB

This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates