shoes

Sunday 17 January 2010



CONVERSE
I bought a pair in London, on my holidays, they were £40 and they hurt my feet. It was my mother who bought them and because they cost so much I had to say that I would wear them all the time. So I spent a week walking around London with sore feet.

So I dont recomend that you buy a pair of converse.


INLINE SKATES

My aunt got me a pair of inline skates for christmas, So I spent the christmas holiday falling flat on my face. Needless to say I need more practice. There fun, but scary until you get used to them.

So buying a pair of inline skates wont be a total waste of your money, well at least until you get used to them.

2 comments:

Chloe. said...

Converse are great,
I love the style

Except they don't keep your feet warm.. at all

And just make sure you buy the right size.. cause mine don't hurt me at all...

dorksomedevil said...

trust me they hurt when your walking around in them all day

Post a Comment

 

©2008 Dorkk. | DezembroI by TNB

This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates