my day at junction 1

Tuesday 16 February 2010


so today i went to junction 1. we met up with my mums friend from university and her 2 kids. so as you could probably guess we went to that pirate play place. i was dragged into it by my sister and my mums friends daughter. my head was higher than the roof so as I'm sure you can imagine i had to crouch down to walk around. so as I'M sure you can also imagine i was thrilled to get out of there. we walked around for about an hour and that's where i got the Cheshire cat bag from Alice in wonderland as you can see. after that we went to tescos its really big, it was the first time id been there since they put the escalator in. i think they've really copied asda. we were coming home and we bought some burgers and chips. when we got home me and my sister ate our food, got on our GB uniforms and headed out the door. we left my sister off at GB and me and my mum went to tk maxx and i got a pair of blue marine sunglasses, but the case was broken so we have to come back and get another one when more stalk comes in. then my mum picked my sister up and left me off. at GB we were scrap booking (unenthusiastic) yay. and i forgot my purse so my friend has to give it to me when we get back to school on wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2008 Dorkk. | DezembroI by TNB

This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates