valentines day

Thursday 11 February 2010



some plonker sent me this card today. crap isnt it. its possibly this ***** sarah. she hates me. i hate her 2. my gay fried told my friend that he liked her (isnt really that gay). and my friends ex boyfriend sent her a card saying roses are red violets are blue i dumped you. hes also going around telling people thats shes bo (body odour) he dosent even pronounce it properly. i along with every other girl hate him. he is a retarded loser. my PE teacher told my gay friend to stop stirring up crap. he also said that sometimes people do push ups wrong and it looks like there having fun with the floor. i mean he cant say that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2008 Dorkk. | DezembroI by TNB

This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates